2008-W 1 oz Proof Gold American Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Gold Eagle coin is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Proof Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint's beloved Gold Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Proof Gold Eagles gain even more beauty beyond the classic Gold Eagle design, with their elegant mirror like finish. Add this 1 oz Proof Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Aug 25, 2010
I have always found APMEX to be tops on customer service and quality. I have bought these proof gold eagles with box and papers, they are attractive, gem proof examples of our most popular modern design. They are good for IRAs or just for collecting/investing. In the last year they peaked at around $2100, so they may be a good investment in the future. An open question is whether the mint will be producing more proof eagles in 2010.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.