|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Series 1953 $5 United States Notes (Red Seal) in low grade. Buy some of these low priced notes today!
- These $5 Red Seals were issued beginning in 1953.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Heavily circulated notes from series 1953.
- These notes will be in Cull to Good condition.
- Each note has a portrait of President Abraham Lincoln on the front with an engraving of the Lincoln Memorial on the back.
United States Notes were adopted for circulation during the Civil War in 1862 in denominations from One through One Thousand Dollars. The $5 denomination remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960's when the denomination was discontinued. Although they are still legal tender, their red seals and serial numbers and competitive prices make them great collector items.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.