1963 $5.00 U.S. Note Red Seal Cull/Good
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis series marks the last of the $5 red seal notes. These U.S. Notes are in cull to good condition. Examples in this listing may have missing corners, tears, stains, etc.
- These $5 Red Seals were issued beginning in 1963.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Heavily circulated notes from series 1963.
- These notes will be in Cull to Good condition.
- Each note has a portrait of President Abraham Lincoln on the front with an engraving of the Lincoln Memorial on the back.
United States Notes were adopted for circulation during the Civil War in 1862 in denominations from One through One Thousand Dollars. The $5 denomination remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960's when the denomination was discontinued. Although obsolete, they are still legal tender and their red seals & serial numbers together with a low price make them great collector items.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.