- Product Details
Product DetailsSeries 1928 $50 FRN's. These are notes that fall within the grades of Very Good to Very Fine. These are circulated, but decent. There may be teller stamp, light stains, or writing in ink, but these notes are intact.
- These $50 FRN's were issued beginning in early 1929.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Lightly circulated notes from series 1928 in Very Good to Very Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President U.S. Grant.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Capitol.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this nice collectors item to your cart today!
Signature combo of Woods/Mellon—Friedberg #2100.
An interesting aspect of the Federal Reserve Notes from 1928 is that their redemption wording states, "Redeemable in Gold on Demand at the United States Treasury, or in Gold or Lawful Money at any Federal Reserve Bank." No Federal Reserve Note since 1928 has carried this redemption. Series and district of our choice, and limited to stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.