- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains approximately 0.7734 ounces of pure Silver.
- Designed by Anthony de Francisci.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and authenticates the MS-62 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty with a radiate crown similar to Roman coins.
- Reverse: A majestic Bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not feature a mint mark.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins exhibit only the slightest hint of wear and retain most of their original mint luster. Add this 1924 Peace Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.