5th Issue Fractional Currency 10 Cents AU (FR#1265)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the note shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 5th issue Fractional Currency has a face value of Ten Cents and features a portrait of William Meredith, Secretary of the Treasury (1849-1850).
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Well preserved note in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Allison/Spinner signatures—listed in Friedberg as #1265.
- Face: A portrait of William Meredith, Secretary of the Treasury (1849-1850), during the brief administration of Zachary Taylor.
- Back: Green printing of the obligation at right with an intricate border with the numeral '10' and Roman X at the corners.
Add this exceptional quality currency to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.