1992-P 1/4 oz Proof Gold American Eagle PR-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Gold American Eagle is based on Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 $20 Gold Double Eagle, showing a proud Lady Liberty. This 1992 issue has been guaranteed a perfect 70 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays. The Philadelphia Mint's "P" mintmark appears below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Containing 1/4 oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 1992-P 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review