Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .5787 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A likeness of Queen Wilhelmina surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: Dutch crowned arms with the value and date.
- Struck at the Royal Dutch Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are great for any collector of world Silver coins. Add some of these Dutch 2.5 Gulden coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#165.
Dates (1929-1940) of our choice determined by stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.