- Product Details
Product DetailsStar ★ Notes - Series of our choice from 1935 to 1935-H. These well circulated notes can not be placed in a better grade range due to some detraction.
- This denomination and type was used widely in circulation until the 1960s.
- Comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Grades will be between Cull and Good.
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Familiar design of a $1 bill featuring the Great Seal of the United States.
Add this Star ★ Note collectors item to your cart today!
These Notes could be an off quality, cull, a nice note with inked writing, tears or stains. Or they could be any combination of the above. If there is an issue with the note, regardless of how big or small, then this is where you'll find it. Although many of these series were printed in the billions, Star ★ Notes are not easily obtainable.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.