1934 $1.00 Silver Certificate Funny Back Fine
Rollover to Zoom
The note pictured is the exact note you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSeries 1934 $1.00 Silver Certificate that is well-circulated, but intact specimens of this popular one year type. Affordable for the beginning collector.
- Issued for only one year, but widely circulated during the 1930s and beyond.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Circulated examples in Fine condition.
- Julian/Morgenthau signatures—Friedberg #1606.
- Face: Last printed in early 1935 and features the familiar portrait of President George Washington at center with a large "1" at the left and a large "ONE" with the treasury seal over it at the right.
- Back: The last note printed featuring the large "ONE" on the back, more commonly known as the 'Funny Back' type.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These Series 1934 Silver Certificates were printed in large numbers (over 680 million) but saw extensive circulation during the later years of the Great Depression, making nice specimens highly sought after. Add one of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.