This is a nice original Morgan Silver Dollar with minimal wear and no distractions. A nice coin that would compliment any collection.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the Extra Fine-40 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- Features the Carson City Mint's "CC" mintmark.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1879-CC Morgan Dollar to your cart today!