Walking Liberty Half Dollar AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These Walking Liberty half dollars are in AU condition, retaining all of their original design and typically much of their mint luster, but with slight wear on the high points.
- Approximately .3617 oz of Silver per coin.
- Coins are packaged in protective packaging. Multiples of 20 may ship in a tube.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s classic design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle perched atop a rock, his wings spread in preparation for flight with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- All coins are dated 1916-1947.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several of these Almost Uncirculated 90% Silver Walking Liberty Halves to your cart today!
Coins bought under this random-date listing will be from mints and dates of our choice and may or may not vary. To find specific dates to complete your collection, shop our selection of Walking Liberty Half Dollars, we offer both certified and raw options.
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.