1990 4-Coin Proof Gold American Eagle Set (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This beautiful set contains all four sizes of 1990 Gold American Eagle coins in Proof condition. The 1 oz coin is from the "W" West Point Mint and the 3 fractional coins are from the Philadelphia Mint bearing the "P" mintmark.
- Contains 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- This set comes complete with the box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Gold American Eagle has been in production since 1986 and is one of the most renowned coins worldwide. Add this beautiful set to your Gold collection today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Albert Lea, MN
Date:Oct 23, 2015
This is a hard-to-find 1990 Gold Eagle Mint set...I put it on APMEX "watch", after several months they contacted me and I purchased it. Brilliant uncirculated condition, great cost just over spot, I am so very pleased...it's been going for double on eBay, instead I got a fair price with outstanding guaranteed service from APMEX! Thank you APMEX!!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.