1991 4-Coin Proof Gold American Eagle Set (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis beautiful set contains all four sizes of 1991 Gold American Eagle coins in Proof condition. The 1 oz coin is from the "W" West Point Mint and the 3 fractional coins are from the Philadelphia Mint bearing the "P" mintmark.
- Contains 1.85 oz actual Gold weight.
- This set comes complete with the box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Gold American Eagle has been in production since 1986 and is one of the most renowned coins worldwide. Add this beautiful set to your Gold collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.