2000 Australia Proof Gold $100 Torch
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin was issued to commemorate the Sydney Olympics held in 2000. Like some of the other 100 dollars Gold coins in the Olympic series, this one is enameled on the reverse.
- Contains 0.3212 oz of Gold.
- Coins come in plastic flips.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The design is around the theme of Achievement and a torch based on the Sydney Opera House, ocean waves and a boomerang is depicted.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this $100 coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.