Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis classic U.S. coin is in Proof condition and comes in a stunning box with the certificate of authenticity. The 1/10 oz coin comes from the Philadelphia Mint bearing the (P) mintmark and dated 1988.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes packaged in a box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. Mint.
Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add the 1988 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
The coin I ordered came in 2 days and the shipping packaging was the best I have seen! I have ordered several products and ampex continues to deliver the best!
- Attractive Design
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.