1993-P 1/10 oz Proof Gold American Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This classic U.S. coin is in Proof condition and comes in a stunning box with the certificate of authenticity. The 1/10 oz coin comes from the Philadelphia Mint bearing the P mintmark and dated 1993.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The Philadelphia Mint's "P" mintmark appears below the date.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S government.
Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add the 1993 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.