2002-W 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
These U.S. Mint Platinum bullion coins feature a striking close up of the face of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin. Mintage of only 8,772 coins!
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Packaged in the original box & includes a certificate of authenticity issued by the U.S. Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Swooping bald eagle and a lake bordered by snowcapped mountains and trees in the Northwestern U.S.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Platinum Eagles combine quality Platinum bullion appeal with a beautiful patriotic design. Add this 2002-W 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.