1999-W 4-Coin Proof Platinum American Eagle Set (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis complete 4-coin Proof Platinum American Eagle set continues the tradition of the U.S. Mint by once again changing the design yearly!
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Mintage figures of each individual coin:
1 oz - 6,602
1/2 oz - 5,942
1/4 oz - 6,592
1/10 oz - 8,104
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: John Mercanti's design exhibits a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Bald eagle flying above Southeastern Wetlands and an alligator crawling in a swamp.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 8, 2018
The 1999 platinum proof eagle reverse was always my favorite, and since I live in Florida, it was a must have. APMEX always has great deals, fast shipping, and they pack the box as secure as Fort Knox! Will continue to go to APMEX for my bullion needs.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.