2000-W 4-Coin Proof Platinum American Eagle Set (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
This U.S. Mint coin set is in Proof condition and comes in a stunning box with the certificate of authenticity. The set includes the following coin sizes 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz. All coins come from the West Point Mint bearing the W mintmark.
- Contains 1.85 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes packaged with the box and certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
The Platinum American Eagle was first released in 1997 and is the only Platinum coin the U.S. mint produces. Add this striking proof set to your investment portfolio today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.