This Panda coin is certified and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment. Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-70 FS condition of the coin.
- The First strikes label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Maximum mintage of 150,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2008.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub resting in the forest.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the 2008 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Gold Pandas. Shop Gold Pandas and learn how to build your investment strategy.