1917-C Canada Gold Sovereign MS-62 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsCanada's Ottawa Mint issued Gold Sovereigns in very limited quantities between 1908 and 1919. This coin, one of only 58,875 minted in 1917, is graded MS-62 by PCGS.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the uncirculated condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the bust of King George V.
- Reverse: The famed Pistrucci reverse features St. George on horseback slaying a dragon.
- Features the Ottawa Mint's "C" mintmark on the ground just above the date on the reverse.
Protect and display your Gold Sovereign in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Canadian sovereigns are scarce due to low mintage and brief mintage run. Add this certified uncirculated 1917-C Sovereign to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.