Between 1908 and 1919, a limited number of Gold sovereigns were minted at the Canadian mint in Ottawa. Because of their relatively low mintages, these coins are not commonly available.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip to protect their Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Mintage of 106,570.
- Obverse: Displays the portrait of King George V.
- Reverse: The iconic Pistrucci reverse, featuring a mounted Saint George slaying a dragon.
- Coins bear the "C" mint mark of the Ottawa Mint. This mintmark can be found on the ground underneath the horse.
Protect your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
British Gold Sovereigns are among the most popular and easily recognizable Gold coins in the world. Add some of these Canada minted Gold Sovereigns to your collection today!