1918-C Canada Gold Sovereign BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsBetween 1908 and 1919, a limited number of Gold sovereigns were minted at the Canadian mint in Ottawa. Because of their relatively low mintages, these coins are not commonly available.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip to protect their Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Mintage of 106,570.
- Obverse: Displays the portrait of King George V.
- Reverse: The iconic Pistrucci reverse, featuring a mounted Saint George slaying a dragon.
- Coins bear the "C" mint mark of the Ottawa Mint. This mintmark can be found on the ground underneath the horse.
Protect your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
British Gold Sovereigns are among the most popular and easily recognizable Gold coins in the world. Add some of these Canada minted Gold Sovereigns to your collection today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 12, 2018
Just received my beauty today. The coin is in amazing shape for being just over a hundred years old. The stories this coin holds. Amazing piece of history.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.