- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Silver coin was the first coin issued to celebrate the XXIII Olympiad held in Los Angeles, California. This example includes the original olympic holder.
- Contains .7734 oz Silver.
- Comes in the original olympic holder.
- Obverse: Features a depiction of a traditional Greek discus thrower.
- Reverse: Shows a profile of a bald eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
This particular Silver dollar comes in an original holder produced by the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia and sold at the 1984 Olympic Games. Very few coins in these special cardboard holders have survived.
Add this 1983-P Olympic Silver coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.