Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .0980 oz of Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: A right facing bust of Franz Joseph I, emperor of Austria-Hungary, surrounded by the legend in Latin.
- Reverse: The crowned arms of the Austro-Hungarian empire with date and value.
- Struck by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold 10 Corona coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is very popular for its Gold content and classic design. Add some of these Austrian 10 Corona coins to your cart today!
Listed in Krause as KM#2816.
Gold 10 Coronas were first issued by the Austro-Hungarian empire in 1892 following that year's coinage reform. The last issue of the 10 Corona for circulation was in 1911 during the last years of the reign of Franz Joseph I, just prior to World War I when Gold coinage production ceased.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Old & Happy
Date:Jun 16, 2016
Although the 1912 Austria 10 Coronas contain less quantities of gold per diameter, due to thinner thickness they are very attractive in an old style design. These restrikes are very clear and really stand out with proof like clarity over other vintage foreign coins.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.