1989 Canada 4-Coin Gold Maple Leaf PF Set (10th Anniv, Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Proof Gold Maple Leaf coins are rare and only 6,998 of these sets were minted! This beautiful four-coin set contains the 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz Proof Gold Maple Leafs and was struck to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the maple leaf series.
- The set contains 1.85 oz of Gold.
- Each set comes in a wooden box with a certificate of authenticity. May or may not come with outside box.
- Obverse: Arnold Manchin’s design of 39 year old Queen Elizabeth II, along with the date and face value of the coin.
- Reverse: Iconic maple leaf design featured on all Gold Maple Leaf coins, along with the coin’s weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
With a limited mintage and a captivating design, this set would be a fantastic addition to any coin enthusiast’s collection. Add this 1989 4-Coin Gold Maple Leaf set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.