1998 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf PCGS (World Trade Center)
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
The Iron Mountain Vault, located under the World Trade Center, was the official COMEX depository for investment-grade Precious Metals. Following the Sept. 11 attacks, the coins were sent via Brink's trucks to be cataloged, graded and encapsulated by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the Gem Uncirculated condition of the coin.
- Label features a specially designed commemorative United States flag insert.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt-designed likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A large, beautiful maple leaf and the Gold weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your World Trade Center recovery coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
These coins come in nice, special design holders. Add one of these 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf World Trade Center recovery coins to your cart today!
Weeks after the tragic September 11th, 2001 attack on the World Trade Center, workers at Ground Zero reached the Iron Mountain Vault. Buried beneath hundreds of tons of rubble, this depository (the official COMEX depository) stored investment-grade Precious Metals held by fiscal institutions from around the world.
Upon recovery, the coins were loaded into Brink’s armored vehicles and sent to be cataloged, graded and encapsulated by PCGS. These surviving coins are now great collector's items.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.