1977-D Eisenhower Dollar BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
These coins were issued to honor the 34th President of the United States: Dwight D. Eisenhower. This issue is the last of the large sized Dollars issued for circulation.
- Composed of outer layers of .750 Copper and .250 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Coins in this listing come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Dwight D. Eisenhower, designed by Frank Gasparro.
- Reverse: Features an eagle landing on the moon clutching an olive branch.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Eisenhower Dollars in style by adding a Dansco album to your order.
These coins make great conversation pieces. Add several of these 'Last of the Large Dollar' coins to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.