1986 Switzerland 1/4 Unze Gold Eternal Pact Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis Swiss Helvetia 1/4 oz Gold round was produced at Argor-Heraeus and celebrates the Eternal Pact, an alliance between the people of the alpine areas of Uri, Schwyz and Unterwalden, that led to the modern day Swiss federation.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Manufactured at Argor-Heraeus in Switzerland.
- Obverse: Features the personification of Helvetia seated facing left, leaning on powerful Swiss shield with the Alps in the background.
- Reverse: Depicts three men standing in front of a mountain lake symbolizing the Eternal Pact. Weight, fineness, Argor-Heraeus' stamp and date below.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Swiss 1/4 oz Gold proof round to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.