1987 Belgium 1/2 oz Gold 50 Ecu Treaty of Rome BU/Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsPrior to the changeover to the Euro, the ECU (European Currency Unit) was considered as the trade unit for Europe. This Gold 50 ECU commemorates the 30th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins are in Proof condition and housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Depict the denomination and date within 12 stars and surrounded by the country's name in its three official languages Dutch, French and German.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of a historic coin design of Emperor Charles V. "CAROLVS.D.G.ROM.IMP.HISP.REX.DUX.BVRG.C.F."
- Struck at the Royal Belgian Mint.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this limited Belgian Gold 50 ECU commemorating the 30th anniversary of the Treaty of Rome to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.