- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 0.3806 oz of Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 200,000 coins per mint.
- Issued to honor the retirement of the German mark denomination.
- Obverse: Depicts the denomination within oak leaves and date.
- Reverse: Features the Federal eagle of Germany surrounded by "DEUTSCHE BUNDESBANK" which translates to "GERMAN FEDERAL BANK" and the mint mark.
- Minted at all 5 major mints in Germany and shows one of the following mint marks:
- A = Berlin
- D = Munich
- F = Stuttgart
- G = Karlsruhe
- J = Hamburg
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these Gold German Mark tribute coins to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 5, 2015
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.