- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Morgan Silver Dollar variety has some heavy die gouges from the star to the left of the date to the rim causing it to look like a shooting star. This is a Hit List-40 variety Morgan Dollar and would be excellent in any collection.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins will be in protective plastic.
- This issue comes in Very Good condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the New Orleans Mint's "O" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1888-O Morgan Dollar VAM-7A to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.