1955 Dominican Republic Gold 30 Pesos Rafael Trujillo BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsScarce Issue! This coin commemorates the 25th anniversary of Trujillo regime. Rafael Trujillo, the ruler of the Dominican Republic from February 1930 until his assassination in May 1961, was also known as "El Jefe" (The Boss).
- Contains .8572 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coin comes in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts left-facing head of Rafael Trujillo, the former leader of the Dominican Republic.
- Reverse: Dominican Republic coat of arms surrounded by denomination, fineness and "XXV Aniversario de la era de Trujillo" which translates to "25th anniversary of the Trujillo era".
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Gold coin from the Dominican Republic to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.