1891-1904 Tunisia Gold 20 Francs Paris Mint Average Circulated
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis great French Colonial Gold piece is made to the same specifications as contemporary French 20 Franc coins, these also contain .1867 oz of Gold!
- Contains .1867 oz. of Gold.
- Coins come in Average Circulated or better condition.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Arabic calligraphy within branches.
- Reverse: Denomination and date within a central circle.
- Struck at the Paris Mint to the same standards as their contemporary French Gold 20 Francs.
Protect your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
These Tunisian 20 Franc coins have much lower mintages than their French counterparts, making them harder to find. Get these elusive issues by adding this 20 Franc Gold coin to your cart today!
Dates (1891-1904) will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
excellent transaction. all aspects of ordering and delivery were great. will continue to purchase from apmex.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.