1976 Suriname Gold 100 Gulden Independence BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin was issued to commemorate the first anniversary of independence from the Netherlands. Suriname was formerly known as Dutch Guiana and used to be a plantation colony of the Netherlands. The country gained its independence on November 25th, 1975.
- Contains .1944 oz actual Gold weight.
- Limited mintage of 19,100 coins worldwide.
- Coin will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts the flag of Suriname waved with rising sun on the horizon. "EEN JAAR ONAFHANKELIJKHEID 1975-25 NOVEMBER-1976" translating to "One Year of Independence - 1975-25 November-1976".
- Reverse: Coat of arms of Suriname, denomination and date.
- Struck at the Royal Dutch Mint in Utrecht.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Suriname Gold coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.