1400-1600 Hungary Silver Denar Madonna & Child (Deluxe Album)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis highly informative and beautiful folder contains a Silver Hungarian Denar struck from the mid 1400s to the early 1600s.
- Circulated in Bohemia and Hungary in the Medieval and Early Renaissance periods.
- This coin comes in a deluxe folder with a brief history of the coin and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Shows the baby Jesus in the arms of the Madonna, the Patron Saint of Hungary.
- Reverse: Hungarian Royal Coat of Arms.
Add one of these highly collectible and educational Hungarian Silver coins in a deluxe album to your cart today!
73% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Joyfull one
Date:Dec 26, 2014
I bought this coin and it's history as a gift for my unborn grandchild to start him/her on their own collection. I thought the Madonna and Child were appropriate for the beautiful love between mother and child, and I wanted my grandchild to know that Jesus knew him BEFORE he was born, even from the beginning of time.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.