- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .2127 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be of average circulated condition and in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts Toughra, the symbol of the Sultan of the Ottoman Turks surrounded by sprigs and stars.
- Reverse: Features an inscription enwreathed with a single star above.
- Minted at the Constantinople Mint in present day Istanbul.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding attractive capsules recommended for this coin.
Featuring an artistic and historic design, it is easy to see why these Turkish Gold 100 Kurush coins are popular world Gold coins. Add these Middle Eastern Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice and may or may not vary, limited to stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:San Diego, CA
Date:Jun 10, 2022
I received 100 kurush as described, the image posted is different than what I received, therefore my description is for the coin I received. This gold coin is from 1869 (Sultan Abdülaziz 1861 to 1876). This one seems to be minted in Constantinople, there’s another one very similar to it which is minted in Bursa. Flip side of the coin reads as May He Be Victorious. Mintage of the coin I received is 1570000 which is around 12% of the coins in the market (It’s rarity is 70 out of 100 so it’s a rare coin). Front side has a mark reads as year 9 which should be the year of the sultan in power.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.