1911-1922 Switzerland Gold 10 Francs Helvetia Avg Circ (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsSwiss Gold 10 Francs are enjoyed throughout Europe as a collector's coin due to their representation of history, having been minted starting in the late 19th century. These fractional Gold coins are attractive to look at with a distinct design.
- Contains .0933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Designed by Fritz Landry, depicts an allegorical female figure as the national symbol of Switzerland.
- Reverse: Rendition of the Swiss shield surrounded by oak leaves with the value and date.
- Struck at the Bern Mint from 1911-1922.
Protect your coin in style by adding an attractive gift box recommended for this coin.
Containing 0.0933 of an ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, these coins are one of the most popular World Gold coins among investors. Add some of these popular Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates will be of our choice, and limited to available inventory.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.