1809-1837 Capped Bust Half Dimes Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThese Capped Bust Half Dimes are in average circulated condition and would make a great addition to a 19 century type set!
- Contains .0387 oz of Silver.
- 1809 to 1837 dated Capped Bust Half Dimes.
- Designed by William Kneass.
- Obverse: Features the head of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with a shield on its chest holding an olive branch and a cluster of arrows.
- These coins are sold by type.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add several of these average circulated Capped Bust Half Dimes to your cart today!
Dates are of our choice, and are limited to stock at hand.
80% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Winter Haven Fl
Date:Jul 2, 2016
I purchased one of these to see what I would get and I got a 1861 over 0 error in fine condition. I am very pleased as this find was for a price below wholesale. You cannot expect to find one like this all the time, but coin I received was great value for money spent. These older low mintage coins will probably be out of reach for average collector in 10 to 15 yrs.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.