1873 Trade Dollar Proof-60 Details PCGS (Hairlined)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis very nice Proof Trade Dollar has great Proof-60 details. It had enough hairlines to keep PCGS from grading it though, so they put it in a Genuine holder to protect your investment. This coin has a low mintage of only 865 pieces.
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “Liberty” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sits next to coastal waters.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows and an olive branch with its wings outstretched.
- Coins minted in Philadelphia do not bear a mintmark.
Protect your Trade Dollar by adding a protective presentation box to your order.
The Trade Dollar remains highly collectible due to its uniqueness and Silver content. Add this 1873 Trade Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.