Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Fill that empty space in your collection with this affordable example of this semi-key date. This coin may have some minor cleaning, damage or scratches but still maintains beautiful detail and design.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 2,456,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap and laurel wreath.
- Reverse: Features an eagle with outstretched wings and a shield at its chest, holding a banner in its beak and an olive branch and cluster of arrows in its talons.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle by adding a protective capsule to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today! This coin may have some minor cleaning, damage, or scratches.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.