- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The beautiful design of the Peace Silver Dollar, by Anthony de Francisci makes this Silver dollar highly collectible, and the Silver content is attractive to Precious Metal investors.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Coins come in Very Fine condition.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 848,000 coins. Second lowest mintage in the Peace dollar series.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- This issue features no mintmark as it was struck in Philadelphia.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1927 Peace Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.