The Peace Dollar was created to symbolize the peace after the end of World War I and is attractive to both collectors and investors. Great coin for an average circulated set of Peace Dollars.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 360,649 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Protect and display your Silver Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1928 Peace Dollar to your cart today!