1998-S Lincoln Cent Close AM PR-69 PCGS (Red)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsA rare and interesting item sure to please the collector and error enthusiast alike.
- Contains 99.2% Zinc and 0.08 % Copper.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Designed by Victor David Brenner depicting a bust of Lincoln facing right. The "A" & "M" in America are closer together than usual.
- Reverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro features the Lincoln Memorial, “ONE CENT”.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner (obverse) and Frank Gasparro (reverse), this design was minted continuously every year from 1959-2008.
- U.S. Mint issue from the Philadelphia mint.
Protect your Lincoln Cent error coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the authenticity and condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this 1998-S Double Die Lincoln Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.