- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2007-W 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle has a low mintage of only 16,937 coins adding to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects the Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Release label guarantees these coins were received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: American bald eagle representing the Executive Branch of the government with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $50 face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The U.S. Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. Add this beautiful 2007-W 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.