- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a protective capsule with black velvet box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Bears Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Shows a heraldic eagle shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Protect your round by adding cotton glovesto your order.
Get the Silver American Eagle design in a larger format. Add this 4 oz Silver Eagle Round to your cart today!
98% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Frank Lester
From:El Campo, Texas
Date:Nov 29, 2016
The 2012 4 oz. American Eagle is a beautiful item in a beautiful display case. I've always thought the 1 oz. American Eagle was one of most attractive coins ever made. So when I found this 4 oz. version of the American Eagle at a great price, I had to have it. In fact I've bought 4 so far.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Sep 29, 2016
Date:Jul 13, 2016
Date:Oct 28, 2013
Date:Jan 7, 2013
Got one as a gift for a family member. REALLY cool coin, I am going to invest in one for myself as well. Comparing it up to a Mexican Libertad 5oz coin, the quarter pound Silver American Eagle beats it in size, however not in thickness. In fact, the 4oz American Eagle is surprisingly thin, when comparing it to the 5oz Libertad. I really want one for myself now... thanks for getting me hooked on this one, APMEX. :)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.