1936 Gettysburg Half Uncirculated
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin has been graded Uncirculated and is blast white. These coins were struck to in commemoration of the 1863 Battle of Gettysburg. This historic subject piece is a great way to add value to your collection.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 26,928 coins.
- Obverse: Features a bust of a Confederate and a Union soldier.
- Reverse: Features two shields, one representing the Union and the other the Confederacy, divided by a fasces.
- Designed by Frank Vittor.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Gettysburg Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your order today!
The Battle of Gettysburg was fought July 1–3, 1863, in and around the town of Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, by Union and Confederate forces during the American Civil War. It is estimated that 46,000 and 51,000 soldiers lost their lives during this three-day battle.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.