1977-1980 Russia Gold 100 Roubles Olympic BU/Proof (Random)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsIn 1977, Russia issued this first of a series of 100 Rouble Gold coins to commemorate the upcoming 1980 summer Olympics in Moscow.
- Contains .5 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coins will be in either Brilliant Uncirculated or Proof condition.
- Obverse: Designs may vary by date and type.
- Reverse: Soviet Union Coat of Arms above denomination and "CCCP" which is the Russian abbreviation for "Union of Soviet Socialist Republics".
Add these beautiful Russian Gold coins commemorating the 1980 Olympic games to your collection today!
Dates (1977-1980) will be random and depending on stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review