1985 Hong Kong Proof Gold $1000 Year of the Ox
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Proof issue from Hong Kong has a face value of 1,000 Hong Kong Dollars and commemorates the Chinese Lunar Year of the Ox.
- Contains .4708 oz actual Gold weight.
- This is the lower mintage Proof coin from the Royal Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a rendition of an Ox, with the legend and value.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint.
This coin is part of the Lunar Series first struck in 1976, and features the corresponding animal for the year of issue. Add some these classic Gold Year of the Ox coins to your cart today!
These coins are struck to the same standards as the British Two Pound (Double Sovereign) coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.