1967 Turkey Gold 500 Kurush Monnaie de Luxe BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Since 1899, Turkey has issued these "Monnaie de Luxe" Gold coins for presentation purposes or jewelry. Compared to the regular Kurush circulation Gold coins, these coins were minted thinner but with a larger diameter.
These beautiful coins have to be seen to be believed. Struck mainly for presentation purposes or jewelry, these over sized gems have an ornate additional wreath of design on the expanded planchet surface. Only 6,637 pieces were issued in 1967. With this low mintage and a high Gold weight, this coin makes a great addition to a world Gold collection.
- Contains 1.0342 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Coins will be in Uncirculated condition with a large diameter of 44 mm.
- Obverse: Depicts a portrait of Kemal Ataturk, the first President of the Turkish Republic, surrounded by stars and ornament wreath.
- Reverse: Features an ornament and date (1967) in the center, surrounded by stars and ornament wreath.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These Turkish Gold 500 Kurush Monnaie de Luxe are a great addition to a world Gold collection. Add yours to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.